The celebrated graphic designer on the limits of being professional, why style is not to be trusted and other career (and life) lessons.
2. If you have a choice, never have a job.
3. Some people are toxic. Avoid them.
4. Professionalism is not enough, or The 'good' is the enemy of the 'great'.
5. Less is not necessarily more.
6. Style is not to be trusted.
7. How you live changes your brain.
8. Doubt is better than confidence.
9. It does not matter what you think.
10. Tell the truth.
The longer one here.